Would you like to reduce the time you take arranging shift work by up to 80%?
Would it help if you had staff rostering software that would allow you to
- Ensure your business continuity by the software being under your IT control?
- Avoid staffing errors?
- Know exactly who is available for a shift at the required time?
- Have a simple way of knowing that all shifts have been allocated or automatic rostering?
- Immediately know your costs for budgeting?
- Send roster of shift details to workers by email or SMS?
RosterNet has been used in a major support role for the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia as ShiftAce.
- The software program at this web site is for the creation of shifts for employees. Some people call this a roster, some a rota, and others call it a schedule.
- If you use the term 'schedule', then look at our related web site, AceShift. Stay here if you are looking for rostering software or rota software.
- RosterNet is a staff rostering software program that you can Download and Install on a computer that is under your own control. This ensures your business continuity. You do not need another business to depend on.
- It is web based, but you do NOT need a web site to use it. Install it on your laptop if you wish.
- You can trial the downloaded version by adding any number of entries, except that you only add 20 shifts from midnight each morning until you pay for a code to remove this restriction.
- Allows automatic rostering based on award rules.
- You can synchronize emailed shifts with your iCalendar.
RosterNet is staff rostering software (or staff rostering program) is applicable to online shift management in areas such as:
Buy once and own. No monthly costs. Just use a browser like Internet Explorer.
RosterNet may be installed on a single computer, an office LAN, a VPN or a cloud based Internet hosting service.
© 2005 - BMJ Consulting Services Pty Ltd for staff rostering software, staff roster software, staff rostering program, staff roster program